The Department of Workforce Development
Invites Bermudian College and University Students
To Register and Apply for the Summer Employment Programme
This is a paid internship that will be hosted from June 2018 to August 2018. Successful interns can expect to gain well-rounded career exposure with practical hands-on-experience in Government, Private and Non- Profit Sectors. Internship applicants must hold Bermudian status and be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 2.50.
Applications will open on www.bermudajobboard.bm from January 15, 2018 to February 28, 2018.
- Begin completing the profile page with all personal details
- Under the ‘Current Job Status’ field select ‘Looking for Summer Student Position.’
- Complete the registration form
- Select ‘Signup’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that will prompt you to Click on ‘Activate Your Account’. Click on that link to proceed.
- Follow the prompts, and Login, using the password you set during registration.
- Proceed to ‘My Record’, select ‘Manage My Record’, and complete your profile.
Now you are ready to apply to the Summer Employment Programme.
- To Apply – From the left side menu, under Search, select ‘Job Search’ and search for the job titled: ‘Summer Employment Programme’, from the Employer ‘Department of Workforce Development’
- Click on the job and read the job information and requirements carefully.
- Select‘Apply Now’ and follow the instructions to complete the information.
- Click ‘Submit’ when ready to submit your application.
- Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation of your submission. This email will be sent to the email address you used when creating your profile on www.bermudajobboard.bm
Returning Summer 2017 participants only need to submit verification of full-time enrollment, transcripts and a current resume.
To obtain additional information, phone 297-7714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: February 28, 2018